Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Where are these Altec employees?

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Where are these Altec employees?


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't seen Don for a few years. If I wanted him I would try through Syn-Aud-Con. I understand he's still in contact.

    I believe Eargle still does the odd consult for JBL- I'd try there. Or check one of his newer books and contact the publisher. Sorry if this isn't much help-

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    * Don & Caroyn live south of Phoenix.
    * Herb Berner - last I heard - lives in Laguna Niguel, California.
    * Cliff Henrickson was working for US Sound, but I don't know where he is now.
    * Rex Sinclair - hmmm seems like I have his e-mail somewhere...
    * Mark Ureda lives - at last check - in Orange, California. I have his e-mail, too.

    The rest I don't know.

    Wow - talk about a trip down memory lane!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PSRumbaugh's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2007
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If anyone knows the whereabouts or Email address of the following Altec employees from the 1970s, I would appreciate the information: Herb Berner, Matt Crane, Steve B. Cullison, Don B. Davis, John M. Eargle, Mark Engebretson, Cliff A. Henricksen, Warren Necoshea, Vince Pirano, Arnie Pitts, Rex Sinclair, Charles B. Slack, Mark S. Ureda, Chuck van Lieu, Ray Walton, Chris Weiss. Please send any information by Personal Message (PM).

    Thanks,
    Paul S. Rumbaugh
    Altec Project Engineer, 1971-1979

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Zildjian's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2006
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don's email address sent via PM.
    Brad

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.